The tree in front of my house finally bloomed.
- I made it to work on time.
- It’s Friday and I can’t wait to go home and take a nap.
- Co-worker shared some fresh red peppers with me today.
- It stopped raining and the air is cool.
- I am positive I know what Master’s program I want to do.
- I have so many things to write about, but I get confused as to whether or not my ideas are valid observations or complaining.
- What is this? Day four with no Instagram posting? I don’t know. I should try setting my phone down at home more often as well.
- I am enjoying my School Age Curriculum class! Child psychology is vast. I love it. Do I enjoy teaching? Not so much, but I love research and observation.